lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

A dialogue. A health problem.

In this unit we did in the classroom a dialogue about health problems. Also we did a dramatization.

Conversation:

Yuluitzi: hi! Aurita how are you? You don’t look well.
Aurita: yeah I feel bad. I feel sick.
Yuluitzi: I’m sorry to hear that but you should go to the doctor.
Aurita: yes I’m going to the doctor this afternoon.
Aurita: hello doctor my name is Aura, nice to meet you.
Doctor: nice to meet you too. What’s your problem Aura?
Aurita: well… from this morning I feel very bad, I have a headache and stomachache.
Doctor: I’m going to check you let me see your mouth.
Aurita: what’s my problem doctor?
Doctor: it’s not that bad. You must have a virus but it’s so normal.
Aurita: ok doctor. I will come next week.

What about you? Have you go to the doctor, when you feel sick?

No hay comentarios: